Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Day 20 - On the road to Missouri and points east!

We spent last night at the Cracker Barrel in St Robert, MO and had a great night's sleep.  It was very quiet and we were the only RV there.  We had a nice breakfast at Cracker Barrel and got on the road.  



The first stop was not planned, saw the billboards and just had to stop.  Another time when a catchy billboard works and draws in business.  So without telling you where we stopped I will just post a couple of photos. 
Click link for details.







Next stop was St Louis, Missouri.  We stopped at Ulysses S Grant National Historic Site.  An interesting place to visit. 











I wanted to visit the Arch but was unable to get to it, a lot of construction and just not really sure how to get to it.  My GPS kept sending m in circles in the area near the arch.  I did get a few photos, but not like how I really wanted to.







Our next stop, Mount Sterling, Kentucky.  That is my mother's hometown and I wanted to visit it again as we were close to it on our path the Richwood, West Virginia. We are going to spend the night at the Wal-mart Supercenter on Indian Mound Drive.



No comments:

Post a Comment